Friday, August 24, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Johnathan lost another tooth! No, we didn't pull it. Does anyone do that?? I mean, really??

I was watching his Karate class from the other room, when I heard the teacher say, "What? You lost a tooth?" I couldn't see Johnathan from where I was sitting, but I knew.

Who else would casually lose a tooth in the middle of Karate class?

He came over to give it to me and there wasn't a drop of blood! He must have been holding it in with his tongue!

He said (with pride), "It was hanging on by a thread. I pushed it out with my tongue."

You know whose son he is?? The one who can't put on the same pair of shoes in the morning.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Jenn Shetter said...

So what I want to know is does the tooth fairy come and do you keep the teeth after he loses them? I saw a baby tooth album on a website (babytoothalbum.com). A Dentist came up the idea and I just thought it was a neat way to keep the baby teeth stored. I'm not sure yet if I will keep Maddie's teeth. I think I have seen too many already to think they are worth saving. But who knows..maybe when I see it in her hand I won't want to let all the memories of that little tooth slip away.