Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Andrew!

What a wonderful day! Both last year and this year, June 7 has been a showstopper!

Andrew is the one thing that we can all agree upon (most days) - He is a keeper.

We'll be celebrating with cake later today and heading to the zoo this evening when it will only be about 90 degrees instead of 95! More pictures to come...

Johnathan snapped this picture of Drew. He really captured the joy on Drew's face when he has his brothers' attention.
We are in serious need of trim, but his curls are so cute that I keep putting it off!

Johnathan's last day of school
He had to say goodbye, not only for the summer, since next year he will be attending Liberty Elementary instead of LaGrange. He told me when he came home that it was a very sad day.

Elijah's Preschool Graduation
I didn't get a chance to get many pictures, but here are a couple. (I didn't take the time to get rid of the red eye! - Hey, we're trying to get to the zoo!)

4 comments:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

I can't believe Andrew is one already!!!! WEll, really, all your boys are growing up so fast!!

Clements, party of 5 said...

I just want to give Eli a hug! He looks so cute in his grad. outfit! He was standing proud! And Drew, a year old.....and John going into third grade! Where does the time go? When you find it tell it to slow down!

Janet said...

When are you going to update your blog? ha ha!! Yea, don't be going to check mine because it has only been updated i think 2 times since July and that was because I had some people going to look at it and I wanted pics on it so they would have something to see. he hee! Thank you two for the past weekend and your encouragement for him to go.... it was a great time for him and amazing to hear him say "healing" and trusting... love you all and looking forward to seeing you soon to visit...

Nekol Backey said...

Your boys are precious, but when are you going to post another update?? It's only been, what, 5 months. Don't you have some news??????