Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally...some new pics

The last month has flown by, but I am finally putting up some pics of the boys. Andrew is now 4 months old. He is about 17.5 lbs., 26.5 in. long and on target developmentally. He thoroughly enjoyed his four-month checkup (right up until the shots). He rolled over for the doctor, held his head up, looked in the mirror for awhile and performed every trick he knew.
Talking to daddy

Wishing he could crawl over to me

Laughing at Elijah

Johnathan is enjoying 2nd grade and doing well in reading, spelling, math and science. Of course, he would still rather play with his friends than do homework, but who wouldn't?

Johnathan climbing the slide at school (on the weekend when no one is
around and it's okay to climb up the slide!)



Elijah has recently begun to love books and carries a stack of them (about 10) everywhere he goes. His favorite at the moment is The Three Little Pigs. We read it several times a day.




When I ask Elijah to smile for the camera, he says "Crazy face, Mom." So, here is a
crazy face!





















2 comments:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

Great pics!! Cailyn is 6 months old now and 16 lbs 10 oz and 27"!! LOL

Jenn Shetter said...

Andrew is just the cutest thing ever!!! I wish I could kiss his cheeks and hold him. I think if I didn't have Michaela to hold I might go crazy!! I think I have the cutest nephews in this world..don't tell Johnathan I said that though:)!